• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Composites! Kevlar, Carbon Fibre, Fiberglass. Milled & Chopped

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy... That looks like some nice stuff.

I would like 1/8 and 1/4 of chopped CF and 5 syringes pls. Pm me for email address, etc. Thanks

Hi Salvage, got your paypal yesterday, and your package shipped this morning. I pm'd you your tracking info, should be there Wednesday.

Thanks again!

:horse:LABOR DAY SALE STARTS TODAY
:horse:FREE JAR OF MILLED CARBON WITH ANY ORDER

From 9PM PST Sept. 1st (for you east coasters)

until

11:59PM PST Sept. 5th

Rob, just wanted to update you on the uses I found for these materials.
Everything that I have added them too, has, and is performing well above expectations. From fiberglassed wooden hammer handles to the mating of carbon fiber to porcelain, there has yet to be a failure or substandard performance when using these products added to the epoxies.
I have a couple of knives in the works now, and the products are going into the handles with each layer, so far with EXTREMELY good results.
I fully expect the handles to be much more rigid than the steel they encapsulate.:)

Here is delayed review. This a great product and awesome service. I am impressed with how quick it shipped.

I look forward to being a future customer time and time over.

I would like to order 2 x 1.25 oz milled carbon fiber. I emailed my address to you.

Back