Composite Warehouse Nose Cone == Rocketry Warehouse Nose Cones?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have two 4" Rocketry Warehouse nose cones from kits they sold about 10 years ago.
Will they fit the current CW 4" colored FG tubing?
Thanks for any info. I emailed them, but I gather they are not known for their online customer service.

Yes, I believe so. If in doubt, take some measurements, the current CW tube specs are posted on the web pages

Thanks for the reply! See my NCs are all outfitted with ebays and shurtler switches. They work just fine. They come from a Formula 98 and a Sublime. Both of which I love (and bought 10 years ago). It seems like a no brainer to continue to swap them using other 4" FG airframes... If anyone out there can test, that be great. I gather ordering is best done over the phone (should I order).

No one else?
I have an old Formula 98 that was run over by a corn picker, salvaged the NC as it was unharmed, have since scratch built another Formula 98 with tubing from a few years ago when Madcow took over RW, everything fit up fine.

I've had tubing, couplers, and nosecones of different years not quite fit right. YMMV.

Gerald

Back