Composite Warehouse 4" FG rocket on sale for $99...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenECoyote

Well-roasted Member
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My friend told me about this smoking deal...Composite Warehouse has a 4" FG rocket on sale for $99...

It's the "Pink Lady 4". :) Website notes "A $20 Donation will be made to the Susam G Komen Foundation for breast cancer for each kit sold in the month of October" and it comes in two different bright pink colors as well as a choice for Natural if that tickles your fancy. You also have the option to pay when it's ready to ship.

I've ordered a pink one to do a Pink Panther rocket and plan to have a drag race with my friend and his rocket next season. :p

Note: Apologies if this is old news/duplicate...I did a search for "Pink" and not much came up. Also my friend and I have no direct connections/affiliations with CW.

Ordered one last Thursday, arrived today in pristine condition, parts were well fit and everything was there in the box and well packaged. Very pleased with the service at Composite Warehouse

Back