Company Logo Contest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
It has been going for about 1 week now, but I never really officially announced it here, so....

Check out the new Logo Contest and GO FOR IT!

EMRR LOGO CONTEST

Regards,
Nick

Is it too late to be part of it? Rocket Guts sure needs a professional logo. We'll probably offer a gift card to our fundraising site, rocketguts.com
Let me know at [email protected]

Thanks.

Alan Tuskes - EAT
Jim Myers - Underdog
Alan Tuskes - Rebar
Bill Krosney - Total Thrust

The site has been updated.

Now, which do the Vendors like best?

Are you going to use the winning one?

Are you going to use another?

Are you going to go it alone?

Nick

Me my favorite is:

2nd place finisher - Arley Davis - for EAT

I also really like Scott Turnbull's, but not for EAT. I'd like to use this one for "EMRR on CD".

Nick

Congratulations to Jim Myers who won for Underdog Rockets. He will be getting a Deuces Wild! Which one do WE like the best? I am not sure yet. It may be a few days before we know which one we want to actually use.

You should be aware that the one by Jeff Lane are created in vector format, which is the best way to have a LOGO because it becomes completely sizable without loss of quality (limited by ppi).

Let me know and I can mail you any of them.

Nick

Wow, I am impressed with all the entries.... I will have decide which one I like the best. There are a few that are great....

Congrats to Bill Krosney. I will need his address to mail out his prize........

Thanks for everyone who entered.......

Originally posted by phaar
Congratulations to Jim Myers who won for Underdog Rockets. He will be getting a Deuces Wild! Which one do WE like the best? I am not sure yet. It may be a few days before we know which one we want to actually use.

Thanx, I was surprised to win with so many good entries.

You should be aware that the one by Jeff Lane are created in vector format, which is the best way to have a LOGO because it becomes completely sizable without loss of quality (limited by ppi).

I too created my entries in vector (Adobe Illustrator) format, but submitted them in raster as requested. Let me know if anyone wamts the .AI files

Back