Coming soon to a Hobby Lobby near you

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhein

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I was just at my local Hobby Lobby here in Ft. Collins CO and noticed that they are doing their annual Estes clearance and display reset. I looked at the tags and several new rockets are coming soon or already here.

1) Pro Series II Star Orbiter
2) Goblin
3) Sequoia
4) Quinstar
5) Puma
6) Super Neon
7) Comanche 3
8) Super Nova
9) Expedition

Not a bad selection (for Hobby Lobby that is) selection of builders kits. Especially the Quinstar and Expedition and Star Orbiter. It's nice to see the continuing support for the PS2 line. Especially using the 40% for the E and F motors!

later
Jim

Cool! While I already have most of those kits and have four of them flying, I'll be happy to pick up an Expedition (at least) at HL when my local store gets it.

I'm hoping Hobby Lobby picks up the Saturn V when it's available. And with a 40% off coupon, that's a significant savings!

I was hoping they would bring in the new Estes Shuttle but oh well.

With that being said, I'll definitely grab the Expedition and I'd like to grab another Quinstar to build as a 24mm.

The last time I was in HL, it wasn't rocket related as I bought a glitter motion lamp that was in the clearance section for only $9.59. Being that it was purple, my fiancee loves it.

Back