• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Com-Spec 222MHz Tracking System

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pallen

Reaction score
I have the Com-Spec system for tracking rockets. I've had great success with this but I will be changing to a different system.

I have the R-300 receiver. I originally paid $300 for this.

I also have two AT-2B transmitters on channels 71 and 331 (222.470 and 223.310 MHz, respectively). These were $100 each, originally.

Everything is in good working order and comes with everything shown, including several unused batteries for the transmitters and extra housings.

I'm looking for $325 for the whole lot. I will also part it out. Make me an offer.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Transmitters.jpg
    Transmitters.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 66
  • R300 Folded.jpg
    R300 Folded.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 66
  • R300.jpg
    R300.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 57
The channel 331 (223.310 MHz) transmitter is sold.

I will sell the R-300 and remaining AT-2B for $275 as a bundle.

Thanks.

I have the Com-Spec system for tracking rockets. I've had great success with this but I will be changing to a different system.

I have the R-300 receiver. I originally paid $300 for this.

I also have two AT-2B transmitters on channels 71 and 331 (222.470 and 223.310 MHz, respectively). These were $100 each, originally.

Everything is in good working order and comes with everything shown, including several unused batteries for the transmitters and extra housings.

I'm looking for $325 for the whole lot. I will also part it out. Make me an offer.

Thanks.
I have the receiver but I am willing to buy the two transmitters if they are 30 MW high power units. Let me know what you want for them. Joe Conway Email [email protected]

Back