Colossal Triangular UFO Recorded Near the Sun

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Operation Trojan Horse" John A. Keel.
This is a must read for anybody interested in the UFO phenomenon.
I don't know if I believe his explanation for what UFOs really are is correct but I give his views as much credibility as the more common explanation's.

Before lighting one up I would consider what powers them. In our physics to maneuver as they do would require a lot of energy. If the sweet spot of the “fuel tank” was hit it would be bad.
I’m sure we are not the first bunch of trigger happy primitives they have encountered.

There are other, older videos appearing to possibly, at a considerable stretch, show the same object - in long term orbit around the Sun. Could it be a portal? On the other hand, it could be comets or just NASA foolin' around. That do do that, you know.

But actually, if you look, there are many videos of UFOs at the Sun. Some of these are from known dubious or deceptive outlets. IMHO, there is simply no way to resolve these phenomena without better evidence. Which, if you believe the news, is on the way.

Am I being part of the conspiracy to cover this stuff up if I ask for a link to the actual unretouched NASA data, or at least a statement from NASA before I buy into a bunch of headlines about how NASA has pictures of giant UFOs?
If you take the time, you can actually get into NASA data files. Some of it may be retouched or deleted, but some of it will show anomalous artifacts which may or may not be explained in one way or another. There is no compelling case, but enough to provide fodder for speculation. So, in short, you're being prudent and sensible in demanding rock-solid evidence before buying into the mother of all rabbit holes.

But be advised, the new NASA, and especially its new administrator, is not ruling anything out. You should be prepared for interesting developments. Another tidbit to be aware of is a decades old study by the Brookings Institution, commissioned by NASA, that warns against disclosing any evidence of alien artifacts discovered in our solar system on the grounds that it could prove harmful to the orderly daily business of our civilization. I agree with that.

If they have the technology to travel from star to star trying to shoot one down could be a catastrophic. It probably wouldn't work anyway. They must have shields. And lasers and photon torpedoes and deathrays and desintegrators and you name it. And I believe they use gravity to fly.

If they have the technology to travel from star to star trying to shoot one down could be a catastrophic. It probably wouldn't work anyway. They must have shields. And lasers and photon torpedoes and deathrays and desintegrators and you name it. And I believe they use gravity to fly.

Dark matter would be a more efficient energy source 😁

Avi Loeb, a high level Professor of Science at Harvard, wants to systematically search for high resolution evidence of ET in the solar system.

"the goal of the Galileo Project is to bring the search for extraterrestrial technological signatures from accidental or anecdotal observations and legends to the mainstream of transparent, validated and systematic scientific research."

I personally don't think he's going to find ET per se, but I do think it's a very good idea to do this new Galileo Project.

Hmmm, I wonder what a small asteroid would look like if it traveled so close to the sun that the heat fractured it into three pieces. Nahh, couldn't look anything like this.

If you listen to enough UFO fanboys you might just hear about "Operation Nightingale" and "Operation Windchime" which were the Airforce personnel and aircraft that were assigned the specific objective of shooting down a UFO.
"Nightingale" supposedly began before the end of WWII as a result of Allied aircraft encounters with what became known as "Foo-fighters"
It became "Windchime" when the aircraft became supersonic jets and were deployed with the AIR-2 Genie.
All of this supposedly came to and end in the '80's, the reasons given vary with who you are asking.

Now, do I believe any of the above?
No, but it is fun talking to these people.

Here is a very sober documentary of the connection between UFOs and Nukes.

On the evening of July 18th, 1964, my family and I were at our beach cabin adjacent to a US Navy submarine base on Hood Canal, Washington State. We observed 10 glowing objects of several colors maneuvering in geometrical zig-zag patterns over our location and the base for about 15 minutes.

Northern-most pier of Sub Base Kitsap is seen left center
DSC00103.jpg

Family fishing cabin as it is today
DSC00104.jpg

Sadly, it's all like a court case.

Witness testimony is hearsay, the weakest kind of evidence. Photos and video evidence are all only as good as the provider (from Hynek, back in the day). There are so many web fakes out there. And throughout the community, the profit motive prevails. It can be honest, but when someone stands to make a buck, it takes some of the verity away from the books and movies.

Since observations of objects are not repeatable, most scientists won't touch them with a stick. Non-repeatable experiments don't roll with the scientific method well.

And it gets more offbeat as you zoom forward from 1947 - now there are books about underground bases, the X-Files, MiB, and Conspiracy Theory movie plots are part of the canon, and there are different species of aliens visiting us.

Adding to it, the books on the subject reference each other, allowing debunked sightings to be recycled over and over again.

Interpretation is also important. It goes like this:
1.) Someone sees something
2.) They report it to someone (newspaper, investigator, etc.) - the observation is interpreted.
3.) The interpretation is interpreted by a UFO book author - another layer of the subjective
4.) Etc. Etc. Etc.

A long time ago one of my friends was taken in by an internet screenshot from the movie "Stealth" purporting to be a new Navy jet with female pilot. I told him he needed to watch more bad movies : )

I did a paper on UFO's back a long time ago and periodically dip into it to see if there is anything to it - still waiting.

And, drum roll - non reaction based 'drives' are all supposition. Ion electrics have a monster specific impulse but do not defeat inertia or allow reported wild maneuvers in the atmosphere.

Cheers / Robert

Sadly, it's all like a court case.

Witness testimony is hearsay, the weakest kind of evidence. Photos and video evidence are all only as good as the provider (from Hynek, back in the day). There are so many web fakes out there. And throughout the community, the profit motive prevails. It can be honest, but when someone stands to make a buck, it takes some of the verity away from the books and movies.

Since observations of objects are not repeatable, most scientists won't touch them with a stick. Non-repeatable experiments don't roll with the scientific method well.

And it gets more offbeat as you zoom forward from 1947 - now there are books about underground bases, the X-Files, MiB, and Conspiracy Theory movie plots are part of the canon, and there are different species of aliens visiting us.

Adding to it, the books on the subject reference each other, allowing debunked sightings to be recycled over and over again.

Interpretation is also important. It goes like this:
1.) Someone sees something
2.) They report it to someone (newspaper, investigator, etc.) - the observation is interpreted.
3.) The interpretation is interpreted by a UFO book author - another layer of the subjective
4.) Etc. Etc. Etc.

A long time ago one of my friends was taken in by an internet screenshot from the movie "Stealth" purporting to be a new Navy jet with female pilot. I told him he needed to watch more bad movies : )

I did a paper on UFO's back a long time ago and periodically dip into it to see if there is anything to it - still waiting.

And, drum roll - non reaction based 'drives' are all supposition. Ion electrics have a monster specific impulse but do not defeat inertia or allow reported wild maneuvers in the atmosphere.

Cheers / Robert
Apparently repeatability is no longer a problem. The US Navy discovered it could lure them into everyday visits over a two year period with a fleet of nuclear aircraft carriers.

IMHO, another problem is, do we really want to know? I don't think so for several reasons.

Last edited:
Back