• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colonial Viper

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raul

I didnt realize you have this model on display at the Hobby Works Store ! I just noticed it today when I was in there. Did you fly it at Craigs place when we were all there ? You know that model could be entered in the Sci-Fi Fiction Sport Scale contest event !

Very Nice Model

Jim

Raul

I didnt realize you have this model on display at the Hobby Works Store ! I just noticed it today when I was in there. Did you fly it at Craigs place when we were all there ? You know that model could be entered in the Sci-Fi Fiction Sport Scale contest event !

Very Nice Model

Jim

He flew it at the field near Kevin's old place... You were there, its when you were flying your Super Cub and I caught it on video from my Cub. I THINK he retired it after 1 flight to prevent loss or damage!:eek: A smart move for such a nice model!;)

He flew it at the field near Kevin's old place... You were there, its when you were flying your Super Cub and I caught it on video from my Cub. I THINK he retired it after 1 flight to prevent loss or damage!:eek: A smart move for such a nice model!;)

Jim, Scott: Thanks for the nice comments. Scott is right. It is a retired model after one flight on a D11. I am seriously considering building another one this time as close to the MKII model as I can. If I do I will enter it in the contest.

Jim, Scott: Thanks for the nice comments. Scott is right. It is a retired model after one flight on a D11. I am seriously considering building another one this time as close to the MKII model as I can. If I do I will enter it in the contest.

I KNOW you mean "C" 11 Raul... Otherwise it would have been FORCED into retirement... And into the earth as well!;)

I stand corrected... yes, a C11. i saw you had posted and I thought "Oh, no, not another suggestion to do a BT-80 version"....

Naaahhhhhh....

Three inch heavy wall tubing !!!

P10100752-269x390.jpg

Research is on the way... BT55 core... Wing patterns done... Scale in the vicinity of 1/24.375... no landing gear... launch lug hidden within the structure...

Back