• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collectors Motors for sale. Deliverary to MidWest Power (Princeton Illinois)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis

Reaction score
These are pretty much the last of the Giant Collectors Motor sale. I would like to give everyone attending MidwestPower this year the opportunity to pick up some of what is left. I will deliver them to this launch. No shipping on any of the motors.

H Motors Collection

Reaction Labs H-170
Ravenna Rocket Research H-146
H-268
SynerJet H Motors ??? size 2 each
Synerjet H-159 (aluminum case)
PlasmaJet H-96
Aerotech H-65 (38 mm)

$15 each or $110 for all

100_0825.JPG

I still have numerous Crown, Projet and Enerjet Motors for sale.

Crown F-67's F-50's and E'45's
Projet E-20's, Some F-40's and F'45's
Enerjet E-24's

$12 each for e's $16 for F's

Folks, this is probably the last time I will offer these. I don't have that many left and after this I will box them up and keep them for whatever or maybe try to fly a few of them (at a legal place to do so) Every rocketeer should have at least one Enerjet motor just for conversation. Make an offer for a large qty..

013.JPG

012.JPG

015.JPG

Only Enerjet E's left. Some in package with original instructions

014.JPG

Hows this for cool? An unopened FSI OSO rocket kit and a package of FSI D-20-5 motors (one of the recommended motors for this kit) Build the kit and fly with the recommended motors. (Not Recommended by me)

$50

100_0826.JPG

I have 2 CTI 29mm aft closures, never used. $20 for both (these can be shipped)

1 Aerotech unopened package of 3 E-6 RC reloads. These are loads for the 24-40 RC case. $15

I have 2 Unused Kosdon I-500 reloads. I believe these are for the 38mm 640 ns case. Perfect condition. Original packaging (Frank Kosdon Ziplock bag). Probably your last chance to ever get these loads if you have a case.

$30 each

I have the following US Rockets single use rocket motors.

E-28 2 each
G-35 (24 mm) 2 each
G-008 (yes you read that correctly. 120 ns G-008) 2 each

$75 for the bunch

100_0827.JPG

I have the following unopened packages of Aerotech hobby reloads. NOTE, THESE ARE OLDER AND THE GRAINS ARE VISIBLY SWELLED. Having said that I have opened a few of these and the grains are still able to be put in the liner tubes without much effort. I've enclosed a few pictures of examples. I certainly are not guaranteeing these for anything but I believe they would work just fine. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ( At the very least they are great for spare parts (O-rings, liner tubes, nozzles etc.)

18mm D-13 (packs of 3) 5 each
29 40-120 G-64 7 each
E-16 3 each
24 mm E-18 6 each
E-11 3 pk 1 each
F-12 3pk I each

That makes 23 unopened packages. Would like to sell as a lot

$75 for all

100_0829.JPG

100_0830.JPG

100_0831.JPG

I have 2 Unused Kosdon I-500 reloads. I believe these are for the 38mm 640 ns case. Perfect condition. Original packaging (Frank Kosdon Ziplock bag). Probably your last chance to ever get these loads if you have a case.

$30 each

Oh, heck...
Otis,
Bring these along with you. I think I have a Kosdon 38/640 case, so I might as well get some fuel for it...
Any idea what size nozzle they would need?

You're too late sir!

Yes, I'm sorry the Kosdon has been sold.

Thanks

Mike H

Preston,

My wallet thanks you... No worries. I think Ken Allen has a reload or two stashed if I ever get the internals for the cases. Right now, they're just two gold tubes laying on my couch. I think I have a 38/640 and a 38/510. I'll bring them to TWA and have Mr Eric C pass judgement on them.

Still have a small number of old Estes motors in Blue Tubes.. Some D-13's as well as some Cox A, B, and C motors and Centuri D-12's in Boxes

018.JPG

001.JPG

Here is a bunch of Foreign Motors for sale. The 4 at the top are labled E-4-0 Bison. I believe they are motors used for RC gliders. Two boxes of Rapier motors. 1 L3 and 1 L4 . These are very long burn 20-30 sec. motors meant to replace the old JETEX motors. I box of WECO C6-5 motors (box of 10). And 1 box of Silnek something. The motors in the box are Czech I believe but they are different sizes so I don't think they all belong in the box. The other motor is ??? and marked 10-1.2-7.

100_0832.JPG

Bumping this thread to see if anyone else is interested. I will not really be setting up a table at Midwest power so if anyone wants to but any of this please let me know beforehand so I can bring it for deliverary. All the H motors are gone.
I do have one reaction labs H-160 motor left $25

Have an FSI RX1 thruster set (you know far a claim of making Mach 1) $25

Plus most of the previous motors listed.

Mike

045.JPG

I have 15 or 20 Enerjet E motors. About half in original packaging. PM me how many you would like.

Mike

All, thank you all for the response. Everything in this thread has been sold with the exception of the Aerotech reloads. Perry, PM sent.

Thanks again, see you at Midwest Power

Mike

All, thank you all for the response. Everything in this thread has been sold with the exception of the Aerotech reloads. Perry, PM sent.

Thanks again, see you at Midwest Power

Mike

Mike,

Bring the AT reloads to MWP. If I don't buy them all, someone will buy the rest... But I might... We'll see how much OT I get before the launch... :wink:

Back