• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

collection of HPR rockets - 1/2 Scale Patriot among others! (Cincinnati area)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justgeorge

Reaction score
Time to clear out the basement. Selling my collection of (mostly) HPR rockets.
Pictured are 7.5" 1/2 scale Patriot (Public Missiles); 75mm mount, dual deployment, fully fiberglassed. Fly to around 9k' on an L850, or a nice easy single deployment to 3k' on a K1100.
The other tall rocket in the picture (grey with white nosecone) LOC Syonic it's 5.5" x 9' boattail I believe it flew on a J275.
4" PML Endeavor
Phantom 4000
PML Matrix
Couple of other PML rockets.
Couple of custom designs
2x upscale Big Bertha (low power)

And not pictured, a 3" x 12' 2x upscale of the Estes Mean Machine. 38mm mount, I believe it flew on I series motors.

No reasonable offer refused. Shipping is not available due to size, pickup only.

PM me to get more pictures/info of individual rockets. Or text (513)290-6196 (not sure if posting phone numbers is allowed).

Patriot.jpgSyonic.jpg

Attachments

• rocket collection.jpg
    rocket collection.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
The other tall rocket in the picture (grey with white nosecone) I don't even remember the name, but it's 5.5" x 9' boattail I believe it flew on a J275.

That looks like a Loc Syonic. I may be wrong but the fin profile looks correct.

Latest posts

Back