• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Collection, Motor Casings 29/38/54

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Eason

Reaction score
*this post is a "work in progress" so i will be editing it with new info for probably the first week its up*

This is my late fathers collection. We both enjoy this hobby many years ago and I do not have plans of continuing with it. With that being said, I'm here to sell this collection as a whole. All of these casing have been well cared for and some have never been used. Silicon grease has been applied to threads to protect from ware. Note: most aft closures have small holes drilled in them for mounting the casing to rocket with wire(thats how it was done back in the day). Also i wont be including the Hybrid stuff due to not knowning about shipping high pressure air cylinders. Also buyer pays shipping :)

holy cow... i jsut noticed i have a misprint on the 38/720, it reads 29/720 lol is it worth more now ?

this is what i've found so far

29mm
end closures $20 each x10 = $200
180mm casings $20 each x5 = $100
240mm casings $30 each x5 = $150

38mm
end closures $30 each x6 = $180
240mm casing $20 each x2 = $40
360mm casing $20 each x2 = $40
480mm casing $30 each x2 = $60
600mm casing $40 each x2 = $80
720mm casing $50 each x1 = $50
720mm dr.rocket casing and the 600mm aerotech casings have washers inside them.

54mm
end closures 30$ each x3 = $90
852mm casing $30
1280mm casing $40
1706mm casing $55

= $1,115

please do reply and let me know if i found the correct numbers

small aerotech and kosdon casings will be included on lot purchase(refer to pics)

This is the whole collection

placeholder: more details to come

Last edited:
How much?? And if you were willing...how much for all the Dr. ROCKET stuff??

As i stated I'm working on this post still, so keep that in mind and if your interested please to check back.

How much?? And if you were willing...how much for all the Dr. ROCKET stuff??
As I didn't buy the casing I'm having to research to find that answer. Also hoping for fair offers to give some enlightenment on the subject. As for splitting the items up that not something I'm willing to humor at this point.

Where are you located?
Long Beach, CA

Latest posts

Back