• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cold Powered Parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruegon

Reaction score
For those of you who have been following my recent posts, you know that I've been working on the old cold powered rockets. I've made a lot of good headway on this. I'm trying to take it to the next level now.

I need to collect random cold powered bits and pieces. Pretty much anything from Vashon or Estes.

Vashon
- Fin Rails
- V-1 & V-2 engines
- Delay Disks
- Payload/Parachute tubes
- Two-Stage Interstage
- Nose Cones
- Instructions
- Nozzle Extentions
- Launch Plugs (manual or electric)
- and just about anything else

Estes
- Rocket Engines
- Fueling Adapter
- Ejection Springs, Piston Bulkheads, and Piston Tubes
- Instructions/Decals/Fin Patterns

I may be interested in kits, depending on price. Glider and Land Rocket motors and parts will be considered as well. Just ask. This is something I really want to accomplish.

For those of you who have been following my recent posts, you know that I've been working on the old cold powered rockets. I've made a lot of good headway on this. I'm trying to take it to the next level now.

I need to collect random cold powered bits and pieces. Pretty much anything from Vashon or Estes.

Vashon
- Fin Rails
- V-1 & V-2 engines
- Delay Disks
- Two-Stage Interstage
- Nose Cones
- Instructions
- Nozzle Extentions

Estes
- Rocket Engines
- Fueling Adapter

I may be interested in kits, depending on price. Glider and Land Rocket motors and parts will be considered as well. Just ask. This is something I really want to accomplish.

Vashon
- Fin Rails
- V-1 & V-2 engines
- Delay Disks
- Two-Stage Interstage
- Nose Cones
- Instructions
- Nozzle Extentions

Estes
- Rocket Engines
- Fueling Adapter

Hi Kruegon!

Down sizing and getting ready to unload my Vashon and Estes Cold Power rockets/parts. Have some/most of what you were looking for a few years back. Planning to inventory my collection in the next few days. Still interested/searching for parts?

Arnie

Hi Kruegon!

Down sizing and getting ready to unload my Vashon and Estes Cold Power rockets/parts. Have some/most of what you were looking for a few years back. Planning to inventory my collection in the next few days. Still interested/searching for parts?

Arnie
He hasn't been on here since June 2019

Back