• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMR body tubes, nose cones and egg capsules!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have some?
Wow-MD- I totally forgot about this-I'm sure I do. Lemme break into the footlockers for ya! Sorry I dropped the ball so bad. Totally just trolling and clicked on this as a new thread-saw my name and about passed out-thanks for the reminder. Many, many, apologies, as I have no idea why I brain farted unless it was close to a launch. PM me with your addy.

Many, many, apologies, as I have no idea why I brain farted unless it was close to a launch.

Three ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand, while standing in front of the refrigerator, and I can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich."

The second lady chimed in with, "Yes, sometimes I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down."

The third one responded, " Well, ladies, I'm glad I don't have that problem. Knock on wood," as she rapped her knuckles on the table, and then said, "That must be the door, I'll get it!"

Ordered some egg capsules from Pratt earlier this year. Patience is a virture when dealing with Doug but overall pleased with the transaction. Have you tried Ken Brown at QCR ? https://www.qcrhobbies.com/ Ordered some stuff a few years back and I'm still using some of the extra couplers and other assorted goodies he threw in the box gratis.

Last edited:
Ordered some egg capsules from Pratt earlier this year. Patients is a virture when dealing with Doug but overall pleased with the transaction. Have you tried Ken Brown at QCR ? https://www.qcrhobbies.com/ Ordered some stuff a few years back and I'm still using some of the extra couplers and other assorted goodies he threw in the box gratis.

Does Ken use Pratt/CMR stuff? I've never ordered from him.

Does Ken use Pratt/CMR stuff? I've never ordered from him.

Yes, at least for the capsules. I'm not sure if the source supplier of those super thin body tubes exists any more. Just shoot him an email to find out what he's got.

I'm not sure how Doug is with patients but I found that patience is the key when dealing with him. :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back