C'mon Henman!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

Reaction score
OK so England got knocked out the footie, now Henman has just got through to the quarter finals of Wimbledon I thought he deserved a thread!

Good luck Tim!

Hahah we suck at football so lets change the sport! Good thinking ;)

Yeah go Henman! Whatever! :)

Heck! Henman better not be in the final!

I'm doing a rocketry display this weekend, at Woodspring Wings near Bristol, and they'll be no-one there if Tim makes it to Sunday!

But, yeah, I would like to see him there...

Damage...

Originally posted by Damage...
I'm doing a rocketry display this weekend, at Woodspring Wings
When are you 'due on'? I wouldn't mind popping over to watch! :D

Originally posted by Damage...
COOOOLLL avatar by the way!!

LOL, thought you'd like it! Shame it's not real...it's a composite of my VMX on the pad and a shot of the sky.

Cyd,

On at 10:30 and 3:00 both Sat and Sun, providing I get my "launch window" from Bristol Airport. If the airspace is full due to delayed flights coming in, I get delayed - or even grounded.
If you're not working, come and give Pete Davy and me a hand.

Mike,

Next time you're at SERFs we'll have a go at capturing a real launch - I usually have my Fuji Finepix handy...

Arthur,

Did you see Tim's last match on Monday? How many times did he have match point? In the end I couldn't watch - PAINFUL!

Damage...

Tims one of the worlds best tennis players.he may not have won a grandslam but he's consistant.I wish the press would'nt put so much pressure on him to win wimbledon every year.

Back