CMASS TARC Launch 3/28

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tedman

Reaction score
I will be attending the CMASS launch on March 28th. I was wondering who else will be there and if Bill or whoever is organizing the launch can bring a standard rail.

I will be attending the CMASS launch on March 28th. I was wondering who else will be there and if Bill or whoever is organizing the launch can bring a standard rail.

I'll have the trailer and all the equipment that's normally in it. That includes a couple of railes.

I wanted to attend this launch but I will be giving a few sessions at a STEM career day on Saturday...

maybe I will make a appearance in the morn but I have to be in boston for my daughters induction in the national honors society in the afternoon.:)

maybe I will make a appearance in the morn but I have to be in boston for my daughters induction in the national honors society in the afternoon.:)

You'll be lonely if you get there in the morning. It starts at noon. It's a TARC only launch. We don't fly, we just watch the kids.

Back