CMASS 06 October 2018 Launch - Amesbury, MA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennB

I-95 Envoy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Our next scheduled launch is on the 6th of October at the Woodsom Farm field in Amesbury. The weather forecast looks good five days out so let hope that holds up; the only problem is the predicted wind direction - right toward the wires, which would limit or eliminate HPR.

The soccer crowd won't be using the field so there should be plenty of easy parking. It would be great if we could have someone volunteer their car/van/SUV for shuttle use. Volunteers for driving, safety check, food service and LCO are always welcome.

With Fliskits out of business and Robert and Gloria out west, we'll likely have no vendor on the field. See the forum thread on our site for ordering motors for the next few launches.

Check out this page for directions and parking information and this page for on-field etiquette. Use this page to sign up for volunteer duty at the launch.

Let us know what you'll be flying.

I’ll be there with the food and some low power rockets. Could use 2 helpers at the hot dog stand, please sign up!

Linda and I will be there with low power and a mid power or two depending on the wind conditions. Linda has signed up as a food service helper.

I just got word that AMWProX is back in town for a few days. They have some stock at home, mostly 38mm reloads. If you want anything from them for this month or next, call Gloria today or tomorrow, 03 & 04 October.

I can pick up whatever is ordered and bring it to the Amesbury, Rhode Island or Maine launches this month.

If you've already ordered something from them to be part of the group shipping, check to see if they have it here and we can add that to whatever else gets picked up.

Back