CMASS 05 October 2019 Launch - Amesbury, MA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennB

I-95 Envoy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Our next scheduled launch is on the 5th of October at the Woodsom Farm field in Amesbury. Keep an eye on the club website for any updates about the weather and flight date.

The soccer crowd won't be using the field so there should be plenty of easy parking. It would be great if we could have someone volunteer their car/van/SUV for shuttle use. Volunteers for driving, safety check, food service and LCO are always welcome.

We'll likely have no vendor on the field. Check around; there has been some discussion about group orders for motors,etc.

Check out this page for directions and parking information and this page for on-field etiquette. Use this page to sign up for volunteer duty at the launch.

Let us know what you'll be flying.

As always, I'll be happy to do some launch control, but it depends on how late I am (I'm always late...)

I’ll be there with the food, including tasty hot dogs, chips, cookies - and a jar of ghost pepper relish for those who wish to put the ‘hot’ in hot dog! I signed up for KP duty as well as an hour of LCO.

I’ll be there with the food, including tasty hot dogs, chips, cookies - and a jar of ghost pepper relish for those who wish to put the ‘hot’ in hot dog! I signed up for KP duty as well as an hour of LCO.
Thanks for signing up. A couple of others have, too, but there's plenty of spots available for more who want to.

Back