Clustered Crayon Creation

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Reaction score
Well guys here I go agian :D I just cant help it here is a new one to add to my fleet of Crayons and other fun stuff. It has Five 24mm mmt's but I'll be flying it on D's But Im working on a upscale Crayon with 4 29mm. Im still not done with the finishing touches on the 5-24mm but Its ready to ROAR!!!

SWEET! Looks Cool!
Dude, your a machine. The Bowhunter assembly line!

wow, that looks like fun!! be sure to post a launch picture if you can get one, watch those flames!

tonight I cut out fins & MMT rings for a 38mm powered double Crayon, it has Nike Smoke style fins. Fin paint drying, pix posted tomorrow night I hope. I will put a personal strobe light in the nose and fly it at a night launch on Saturday.

we love crayon rockets!!

Originally posted by Bowhunter
I need to paint the aft ring and motor tubes any color sug.?

Black or White. I'd probably do black.

Originally posted by Loopy
Black or White. I'd probably do black.

Or if you can match the blue of the crayon, do that so it looks like the little bit of crayon that sticks out the back of the paper...

I couldnt find the right shade of blue so I went gloss black instead it looks cool

It's looking great! I really want to see that thing perform!

Edward

Get E's insted lol ! Looks nice ! Carnt wait to see some lift off pic's . The last pic' you posted doesent work.
-Karl

Back