Cluster Duck stickers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dissonance

Reaction score
I decorated my North Coast Rocketry Cluster Duck with Oregon Duck colors.

20230218_160117.jpg

I have the original stickers left over. If anyone wants them or can use them, I would be happy to mail them to you.

20230218_160058.jpg

I decorated my North Coast Rocketry Cluster Duck with Oregon Duck colors.

View attachment 564131

I have the original stickers left over. If anyone wants them or can use them, I would be happy to mail them to you.

View attachment 564132

Very good looking rocket, well done.

Oregon Ducks Model Rocket Kit By TRF Member Dissonance.jpg

If I may ask, is the firewood octagon shaped rack a store bought item or was that home made? Top notch in any event. I'm adding that to my woodworking to do list.

Firewood Octagon Rack.jpg

Last edited:
Very good looking rocket, well done.

View attachment 564313

If I may ask, is the firewood octagon shaped rack a store bought item or was that home made? Top notch in any event. I'm adding that to my woodworking to do list.

Thank you for the compliment on my rocket. I built the firewood hexagon. I put up videos of my home improvement projects on YouTube. Here is the one for the firewood hexagon.

A couple months ago, some kind person on this forum sent me a set of waterslide decals and a Christmas card. That gave me the idea to give away the unused stickers I have. Someone messaged me and said they would take them, so I asked for their address. They responded and asked for my address so they could mail me their address. Has anyone had any negative experiences with such things on this forum? Is there a policy about this? Sending an envelope with stickers seems like such a benign thing that I am hesitant to give this person my address.

A couple months ago, some kind person on this forum sent me a set of waterslide decals and a Christmas card. That gave me the idea to give away the unused stickers I have. Someone messaged me and said they would take them, so I asked for their address. They responded and asked for my address so they could mail me their address. Has anyone had any negative experiences with such things on this forum? Is there a policy about this? Sending an envelope with stickers seems like such a benign thing that I am hesitant to give this person my address.
No reason for you to provide them with your address. You are wise to be cautious. Especially if it's not a well established member here on TRF.

Sorry, but there was a warning from the forum admin. attached to your conversation about taking extra precautions.

THIS USER IS BRAND NEW. THERE IS A HIGH RISK THIS IS A SCAM. PLEASE TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION TO ENSURE THIS IS NOT A SCAM

So I took the extra precaution.
This may be the result of an account that was recently hacked.
So I had hoped that you wouldn't mind.
If not, then forget it.

I believe that admin. considers someone "new" based on the # of posts.
As for me. I have been an active member since 2016, with over 9000 posts.
If you're still up for it, go ahead and PM me your address, and I will MAIL you mine.
That way we know no one is spoofing anybody.
If you don't want to do that, that's fine.
No hard feelings.
There's always Stickershock.
Better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Back