"CLUB" launch , 6 successful MPR shots

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecowboy

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents,
a 2-day "club" launch, if 2 guys and their 2 wives count as a club.
Lots of wind, 15-25mph.
71-75 shots total of LPR and MPR rox, the book-keeping wasn't real accurate.

6 successful MPR Shots,
24mm FatBoy on E9-4
Another 24mm Fatboy on E9-6
Executioner on E30-7

Ante up. . . .
Cheetah, F21-7. Fotd (flight of the day)
Executioner F23
the other Exe, f23.

Sweet, eh ? all of 'em came home.
Enjoy the pad pix, best we've gotten so far. . . .

Nice!! Doesn't look like you have too far to go to launch. Nice big field out there. I've gotta drive 100 miles to get to something like that.

YO,
this launch was about 4 months of planning, and I drove from TEXAS to MISSOURI for this launch.
Yep, the field is sweet !!!!

Too much excitement causes "NO sleep". I never ever thought I'd see us do 3 successful "F" shots in one day.

congrats on your first successful mid power launches!! The liftoff shots look pretty good too. I don't know where in Missouri you were, but the Southeastern end is totally flat, and full of fields.

I was the other TRFer at this launch besides space cowboy. Man did we have a blast!! Yes, pun intended.

Like SC said, we've been planning the launch a long time. He and his wife drove all the way up from Texas just to launch rockets. How cool is that?

We were blessed with warmer weather but quite a bit of wind. The wind kept some of the flights lower than we wanted and kept us from launching my Richter Recker and doing a Mean Machine CHAD. Oh well, we had a great time anyway.

We started out the day with a couple of wind testers and then had an AMRAAM drag race for the "official" start.

All and all, an excellent 2 days of rocketing. The log book shows 71 flights but we might have missed a couple, but not many. Here are the motors burned totals:

A - 10
B - 18
C - 38
D - 9
E - 11 (1 E30)
F - 4

My first MPR launches: AT Initiator on an F20 and Executioner on F21. Way cool!!!:D

We flew our first saucer, a FlisKits Pheord X-150. That thing rocked!!

Here's a pic before the start:

We had a kick in the pants great time. Hopefully we will repeat as often as possible.

And now a pic for all of the Deuce's fans.

bmhiii

Barry,
Wow! I don't know how I missed this thread. Good thing there isn't a law against having that much fun:D

Larry

Latest posts

Back