Closed for a few days

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncMikesRktShk

Reaction score
Most of you are not aware of the fact that my Mother has been battling cancer for several months, well she lost her battle last night. So as of Dec 17 we will be suspending all shipping and attendance at launches. until after the christmas holidays.

This will not however effect any purcahses made from our EBay store as those are handled from a different location.

I will continue to take orders but please be patient as I will begin shipping again on Dec 27th (Monday). All of you who had placed orders prior to last night will have them shipped this saturday Dec 11th.

I thank you in advance for your understanding in this manner.

and have a nice Chirstmas
"Uncle" Mike

Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
Most of you are not aware of the fact that my Mother has been battling cancer for several months, well she lost her battle last night.

Sincerely sorry to hear such news. Cancer is a very ugly and unforgiving diease. Most everyone has family or friends with cancer, or at least knows someone with it. My Grandmother lost her battle with cancer this Feb of 2003.

Take of yourself and your family and have the best holidays possible.

Originally posted by Rocketmaniac
Sincerely sorry to hear such news. Cancer is a very ugly and unforgiving diease. Most everyone has family or friends with cancer, or at least knows someone with it. My Grandmother lost her battle with cancer this Feb of 2003.

Take of yourself and your family and have the best holidays possible.

Well said Rocketmaniac.

Spend some quality time with your family Uncle M. Your customers understand and will be here when you return.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

sorry for your loss. dont worry about not being open, people understand trajedy. cancer falls under that category.

Having just lost my dad on Dec. 3rd to cancer and heart conditions- I can relate. Stick close to your family, and do what you must. These rockets, as well as the rocketeers will wait for your return. Rocket folks are the best kind of people. I have the impression that had everyone on this forum grown up in the same neighborhood, we'd all have been close friends. My sympathies for your loss.

Wes Oleszewski
Dr. Zooch Rockets

I just now saw this thread after I emailed you about an order my other half sent out. I just needed a confirmation as it was ordered under her name. Please, take all the time you need to get the order sent out as I'm sure your heart is heavy.
Sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. May the Good Lord ease your heart.

Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
Stones

Your guideline was shipped on the 23rd. sorry for the delay in replys.
Nothing to be sorry about Mike. It's totally understandable. I hope you and your family are doing well and again, my condolences.

Latest posts

Back