Clog Hog

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Guys,

I want to recommend a product to anyone who has a clogged sewer line. I have had one completely clogged sewer line in part of my house for four months. I bought a clog hog. The clog hog hooks up to a pressure washer. I removed a toilet and floated down the sewer line. It took three hours of work floating it up and down the line.

Results: no more clog and it cost me only $150. I wholly recommend it.

Not for nothing, but Clog Hog sounds like a good name for another largish, squatty rocket. Something that maybe flies on a Skidmark...

Did you have the pressure washer running inside the house or did you run your hose thru a window or what? How does it attach? Got a pic?

I have a Kutcher Pressure Washer. You remove the spraying wand and it attaches like the Wand. They have an adaptor for just about any pressure washer.

I had the pressure washer outside my home and ran it through the bathroom window.

The Karcher Adapter look like:
Unknown-1.jpeg

I've used "clog busters" (drain bladders) with great success. Never used one on a toilet, though...

Not for nothing, but Clog Hog sounds like a good name for another largish, squatty rocket. Something that maybe flies on a Skidmark...

I hate to admit that is exactly what I expected this discussion to be about.

The clog was 30 feet from the toilet. I use the toilet a portal.

Back