• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Clearing out some extras...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score
Hey all,
I've listed some items below, let me know if interested. Local pickup at QCRS or Bong is definitely preferred over shipping. If someone wants something shipped, please understand that the buyer should pay shipping (I'll go standard USPS). PayPal F&F, if you would rather not do F&F, I understand, but please also understand that 3% will be added to the total to cover the CC fee. I'm just a dude trying to pay off some major car repairs. Don't ask me about the car repairs... I'm not thrilled.
Love y'all, and I'll see you at the flight line! (I'll be at QCRS on January 4th, and I can get items to Bong through a friend if I'm not in attendance)

Item #4 - AT 75/6400 +Aft Closure +RAS forward +2 Seal Discs - $500
Motor has been fired once, each seal disc used once. Fairly well cleaned, but I'm not meticulous. All parts in good working order.

Item #1 - SOLD - 2x CTI 29/3-Grain hardware (+rear closure +1 spacer each) - $35/each, $70 for the pair
Item #2 - SOLD - Dr. Rockets 29/180 case only - $40
Item #3 - SOLD - AT 29/40-120 hobbyline hardware (gold) - $50

Item #5 - SOLD - 2x Rocwerks Reactors (unbuilt, still in original package) - $40 each, $70 for the pair
Item #6 - SOLD - AT K1050 - $150
Item #7 - SOLD - AT K550 - $100

PM if you want pics of the tubes.

Last edited:
Pics for the two remaining items.
They show up on desktop but not on my mobile app1306490355.jpeg2010112629.jpeg

Back