clearance on D12-5

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Michaels in the 76132 Zip has D12-5's for $5.99 per 3 Pack

Heh the last Michaels I saw selling motors on "clearance" doesn't sell rocketry items at all anymore.

But I don't want to be starting any rumors.... ;)

D12-5 are £15 a pack in the UK, i thought i did well when i got several packs for £10 a pack last week:blush:

I just stopped by my local Michaels and no such luck, they're full price at $12 a pack. The 40% off coupon helps!

Glenn

Great! If I hop in my car right now, I can be there in, oh, 28 hours or so. :rolleyes:

Let's see, with the gas that I would need to buy in order to drive 1,715 miles (each way), would the discount be worth it? :confused2:

Gotta think this one through, now... Give me a minute... ;)

MarkII

Clearance or mismarked?

But then for what Michaels sells dried weeds, err, decoroations for, they can
can afford it. I was in the local one "Bradley, IL" back last year and saw
that they had mismarked bulk packs (24's) Estes B's and C's at $19.99. :y: I
was in there to purchase some paint brushes, laquer thinner and a portfolio
to carry my rifle targets (shooting -- one of my other hobbies). I had a 40%
off coupon also. So I got 96 B's and C's for ~$48.00 plus tax. Yes, I cleared
them out. I have stopped in on occassion since, but they have not gotten
any more bulk engines back in. One can hope... :roll:

My Michaels has the motors regular price but has clearance stickers out for the Space Ship One, Stormcaster, and Sizzler.

Our local Michaels (Natick, MA) isn't selling rocketry stuff anymore. I have no idea why they stopped.

Our local Michaels (Natick, MA) isn't selling rocketry stuff anymore. I have no idea why they stopped.

When I first got BARred in '07, I stopped into the Natick Michaels and was told that when they "redesigned" the store, the rocketry stuff was eliminated.

The only two Michaels that I know of in MA that sell rockets are Chelmsford and Everett. I've not been in either for about a year, so I don't know what their current status might be.

Cheers,
Jon

When I first got BARred in '07, I stopped into the Natick Michaels and was told that when they "redesigned" the store, the rocketry stuff was eliminated.

The only two Michaels that I know of in MA that sell rockets are Chelmsford and Everett. I've not been in either for about a year, so I don't know what their current status might be.

Cheers,
Jon
The Michaels in Millbury, MA still sells rockets.

In the 76132 zip, they are gone. They moved to my house, along with 1/2A3-4Ts on clearance for $3.99 per pack.

Hey, I waited as long as I could stand.

Back