• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CJ's SuPEr sUnDaY sale! Altimeter Stratologgers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
Yes these two REALLY did drag race!

PerfectFlite Stratologgers, records 31 flights....3.7 to 16 volt power supply choice. 10 amp for 1 sec output capable [depending on battery] These have the plug so you can add an external beeper or LED.

Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 3.12.57 PM.png

I have 4 of them. These were used as companions to check altitudes when I was Beta testing the Missleworks new RRC3's.

They come shipped in the original static protection bags & the manuals still in their pouches.

DSCN3756.jpg

One went to over 24,000ft in the N-5800 drag race at Mach 1.7 This was in the Ultimate Wildman 6in. diameter rocket weighing 68lbs on the pad. Yes it was the winner!

Other was just used in the V-2 drag race at MWP.....14,000ft at Mach 1.6

Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 2.25.15 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 9.51.42 AM.jpg

There are obviously several flights on each, with plenty of data to play with. Most flights were rather mild from 2-8,000 ft
They are in great condition, have a small footprint & great little altimeters.

Yours for only 49.00 @ + 6.00 shipping with tracking included. [as always with me]

You know the drill. PM with Name & shipping info...I'll send PP address.
If you do not use PP, I can still send an invoice for use with debit or credit cards or money order welcome too.

Thanks & Semper Fly!

PS this is for 3 right now. Others are in rockets prepped to fly, I will sell those after flight.

PS I have shear pins if you need them......100 2-256 nylon screws for 5.00

Last edited:
Back