• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cirrus Dart Extreme Altitude Kit New In Package

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
Cirrus Dart Extreme Altitude kit for sale. My kids and I are selling our rocketry items in order to fund backpacking gear for Boy Scouts. Really nice kit with high power build items... this was meant to disappear!

$55 shipped to Continental US. Paypal preferred and I will cover the fees.

https://publicmissiles.com/kits/extremealt

IMG_6868.JPG

IMG_6869.JPG

IMG_6870.JPG

IMG_6871.JPG

IMG_6872.JPG

That's actually up to the builder. I think it was designed for min diameter so friction fit would be the way to go, and cheap if you don't loose any hardware. Or you can put a small threaded rod on the outside before classing the fins. Then just thread a nut up to the bottom to retain the motor during ejection.

I've read of a few people hitting Mach 1 with this little rocket! That was my original plan.

Thank You
Brian

That's actually up to the builder. I think it was designed for min diameter so friction fit would be the way to go, and cheap if you don't loose any hardware. Or you can put a small threaded rod on the outside before classing the fins. Then just thread a nut up to the bottom to retain the motor during ejection.

I've read of a few people hitting Mach 1 with this little rocket! That was my original plan.

Thank You
Brian
Thanks, Brian. Thinking hard about this. Wishing a GPS module would drop itself in my lap ;)

I just sold the mini gps that was going to go in this! How about if I wish you really really really good luck finding it on the maiden launch, haha.

Actually this would fly really well on some less expensive 29 mm loads up to about 1k feet, for an easy recovery.

We just cannot afford rocket motors right now and are selling off hobby stuff to set up my kids with backpacking gear, now that I can carry a pack for the first time in 5 years! Very excited.

Back