christmas shopping for ME!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1dermon

Reaction score
tomorrow i will order the BSD diablo and 38 special, AND the LOC onyx, AND the cosmodrome aerobee hi....WOOHOO!!!! grabbing most of my winter projects in one fell swoop.

Man, I wish I wasn't broke right now...lol

I got me a bunch of 'Scale Kits'!

(I need sopmethign to do while at the wife's freind's house, in teh middle of the boonies! Something to keep me saine while they giggle & do 'girlie things'!) :D:D

ok, well all the orders went through. time to balance my check book. lol. i hope i have enough for gas. lol. ahh..................... rockets>gas..............sounds good to me.

I bought myself some Shimano cycling shoes and Time Atac clipless pedals for my christmas present. I also bought my mom some nice stuff. Don't forget your parents!

I went shopping with my wife today...from 9:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.!

We spent money (our respective Christmas bonuses!) like two drunken sailors on leave!

The all day shopping trip (without complaining!:( ) was one of my Christmas preasents to my wife.

Plus the dinner at Red Lobster!

Oh...yea...I got nothing! This was all for her!

My job was to walk behind her pushing the cart and constantly telling her how pretty she is.

No wait!!! I did get some new floor mats for my truck. $12.95 at Target. :rolleyes:

i got my mom a diamond heart necklace. 3 diamonds totaling 1/2 karat. 200 bucks on HUGE sale at kay jewlers. i got my dad a band saw and a belt sander. heh. can't beat tools for the dad.

Originally posted by sandman
My job was to walk behind her pushing the cart and constantly telling her how pretty she is.

Wow! We have the same job, Sandman! (Only, the "her" as it applies to me would be *my* wife.)

Back