Christmas, kids, and rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavRedf

Reaction score
I was over at my daughters the other day and I asked my eldest grandson to get something from the car. The next thing I knew he came charging in shouting "grandad you play with rockets"
guilty as charged, so the only thing was to fly one for him. One! no chance by the time the other 2 boys got involved it was 3 hours and several motors later, still a good time was had by all ( and I saw their dad watching).
So there is no problem with what to get them for Christmas.
Rockets all round, and I womder if my granddaughter will be the same when she does more that make me go all soppy over her, she is 13 months old.
Ok happy Christmas to all here and good flying
David

If they were that excited about it...you can't go wrong...and if the grandaughter grows up in and around them...well...shouldn't take too much to sway her....I've seen alot of girls flying lately...congrats and Merry Christmas...

hey, sounds like you are on the short list for Best Grandpa In The Universe!
keep up the good work!

and, word to the wise, those quest RTF big saucer kits work great with kids of all ages and girls too. ask me how I know :)

David,

That was a great story man! I hope they have a good time with their new gifts and I'm glad you said something...I almost forgot to wrap the rockets.

Carl

Back