Christmas Eve or Christmas Day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day

• Christmas Eve

• Christmas Day

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Voted neither don't have kids so dint do Christmas. Open mine when they come in the mail or ups.

Both!
Birthday is on christmas eve
Then Christmas Day is Christmas!
But all Christmas gifts are opened on the day.

Happy B-day Nute!

How old?

Also, I open 1 or 2 gifts on the eve, then miraculously wake up at 0400 and open the rest of them.
:)

Normaly on Christmas Day but sometimes family situations require Christmas eve.
I have a son-in-law with a birthday on the 23rd, a grandson born on Christmas day and another son-in-law with a birthday on the 26th so that week can be pretty busy for us.

All THREE days... Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day

For one part of the larger extended family, we do Christmas Eve. For the close in intimate family, Christmas Day. For the other part of the extended family, Boxing Day.

Merry Christmas All!
Jim

Giving and receiving gifts all week long as we catch up with family, friends and coworkers.

We used to open them on Christmas eve when I was a kid because we were usually at a multi family party. One year, "Santa" landed on the roof, (Thud!) but since everyone was still awake he had to leave them on the patio. What he left was a pile of burlap bags with everyone's presents that our parents all brought without us knowing. There were so many bags that they wouldn't have fit in a pickup bed let alone a sleigh...

Good Times.

I can remember a couple years growing up that my brother, sister and I were able to talk my parents into letting us open one gift on Christmas Eve. Now my kids are doing the same but we haven't let them open one up on Christmas Eve, all are opened on Christmas day.

Nate

Christmas day.

When I was a kid, we would visit one set of grandparents on Christmas Eve and open their gifts, but all the rest were Christmas Day.

Back