Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
As a heads up:
USPS has instituted a substantial price increase for packages over 22" length. We may choose a different carrier and/or be required to correct the shipping charge to actual cost if an error occurs. While we do not expect this to occur, we will advise you of a price change prior to sending the order as needed.

I was at my local post office. I asked them about the over 22". They said its not new, its been a rule for a while. They are now just enforcing it and putting signs up in the post office. Its just like the government, lol some states probably enforce it ans others dont.

I was at my local post office. I asked them about the over 22". They said its not new, its been a rule for a while. They are now just enforcing it and putting signs up in the post office. Its just like the government, lol some states probably enforce it ans others dont.
That is entirely possible, but it is new in the fact that the shipping softwares now charge it. I've been entering dimensions on packages for years and I've never seen those charges listed. We now got a notice that it was a new rate change.

Back