Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations. My daughter was born in '74 and my granddaughter is 4. It is a tough slog with an infant who depends on their parents for everything.
They change your life.
They become toddlers and are aware of so much, even if they do not quite understand how things work.
They change your life.
Teenagers...

Run. Hide.

Seriously, best wishes from a 65 year old granddad.

Chas

Any chance we could see a holiday sale on motors? You might get yourself a new customer! ;)

Missed it! Just my luck. I subscribed to your mailing list. Do you email notifications regarding upcoming sales?

K627? Pls? Throw in free #25 nozzle?

In all fairness, my rocket $ are constrained by multiple disasters at our newly purchased house, so don't put stuff on sale just for me. :wink: I can always pick that reload up at the NSL and save shipping that way. I don't need it until August anyway.

I'm thinking about trying some Loki motors for the first time, so i'm very interested in the possibility of the sale on some Loki reloads to get me going.

I'm thinking about trying some Loki motors for the first time, so i'm very interested in the possibility of the sale on some Loki reloads to get me going.

Don't think about it just buy some you won't regret it !

Just thought I'd say that Chris is my new favorite dealer for rocket stuff. The website looks and works great. He ships quickly and adjusts the shipping charges to reflect the actual cost. And he carries Loki!

Just thought I'd say that Chris is my new favorite dealer for rocket stuff. The website looks and works great. He ships quickly and adjusts the shipping charges to reflect the actual cost. And he carries Loki!

Thanks. I aim to please.

Back