Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone for the continued support over the last several years. I really appreciate all the support. I wanted to let you guys know that I have lowered some prices on products that seem to be in high demand on some other threads, and that I still have and will continue to have live inventory on my site, with the option to order things that are out of stock. I am constantly adding more product to stock, and have almost filled the entire Aerotech and Loki product lines. What does this mean for you? This means orders are filled within 24 hrs and on the way to you, no guessing about availability. This means that we have some larger motors in stock, and will soon have the rest. We are not doing any preorder gimmicks and no club memberships. If you see an item not in stock and you think it should be, send me an email and I will look into it. Looking for electronics? We have tons of those in stock too.

Thanks again guys.

PS: My wife is expecting Baby #1 for us.....due Oct 6.....so the next few weeks will be crazy for me, but keep the orders coming anyway and I will process them asap. Also, I am expecting to become a full time rocket shop in the coming months, something I have been working towards for the last several years. This means I will have order cut off times for guaranteed same day shipping. Speaking of shipping, the site occasionally over charges for shipping and unlike other places, I will refund all excess shipping. The over charge typically happens on smaller items, and things like shock chord. If this happens and you don't want to go the refund route, submit the order, cancel the payment, and send me an email that you want corrected shipping before you pay. I will update the order based on actual boxed weights and send you a total, which can then be paid.

Last edited:
Got my order from Chris yesterday. He refunded the shipping, and even gave me a call to confirm the delivery address since the package wouldn't require a signature.

Thanks Chris!

Awesome! baby number 1. I'll tell you, your life will go from black and white to color. I don't know a better way to say it. Congratulations!

PS: My wife is expecting Baby #1 for us.....due Oct 6.....so the next few weeks will be crazy for me

tehe.......ppprrrapt.....ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........ lol. :) Oh man that was good, I needed that.

Congrats man, take more photos than you think you need. I don't have near enough and you know how I am ;)

tehe.......ppprrrapt.....ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........ lol. :) Oh man that was good, I needed that.

Congrats man, take more photos than you think you need. I don't have near enough and you know how I am ;)

I know, but if you noticed the full time rocket shop part, that's how my crazy will end. I'm going to be stay at home Dad :) No more current day job part.

Wow Chris your first baby, man is your life about to change...congrats!

BTW, for those of you who haven't dealt with Chris before, I have purchased several Altus Metrum products from him over the last couple of years and each transaction was met as promised. He really is a straight-up no nonsense guy!

I know, but if you noticed the full time rocket shop part, that's how my crazy will end. I'm going to be stay at home Dad :) No more current day job part.

Being at home with the kids is awesome. I'd love to be a stay at home dad, so thats a cool opportunity. I just need to get a mixer and I'll be able to support you more in that aspect ;) That said...there are days I wake up and look forward to walking 12 miles in a blizzard.

BTW, for those of you who haven't dealt with Chris before, I have purchased several Altus Metrum products from him over the last couple of years and each transaction was met as promised. He really is a straight-up no nonsense guy!

To second that, I've gotten Loki, AT, and EX supplies from Chris... good communication and fast.

congrats Chris......even though, now....she's doing MOST of the work! [baby wise]

Several weeks ago, I was in need of a Telemega...fast. He not only re-flashed it, but sent same day ordered.
Got it with time to spare for the launch. Thanks again, much appreciated.

I'll chime in too. He sells REALLY long motor cleaning brushed and I wanted to get a full set. Took a while to get them from his supplier, but he let me know when they came in so I could order a set. And for as long as the box had to be, the shipping charges were very reasonable.

Chris,

Congrats. Being a stay at home parent is a heck of a chore. My hats is off to you.

He sells REALLY long motor cleaning brushes and I wanted to get a full set.

Man those brushes are exactly what I have been looking for. I have been stuffing rags down the motor hardware with long dowels or angle iron. It works fine for the easy cleanup but I need something long enough that can scrub the inside of the hardware without damaging it.

These should do the job nicely...I just contributed to the new baby fund and grabbed a full set as well. That is excluding the 150mm brush as I don't see me needing that one for a few years if ever.

Yeah, those brushes are nice. I haven't had a chance to use them yet, though. The handles really are as long as the website says. I ended up chopping off the handle so I can chuck it in my drill.

Heyyy,, a big congrats Chris..
For you And your wife....
This'll be the biggest change in your life
and you're both going to do just wonderful at it....
Happy parenting,, lol...
Great work on Chris's Rocket Supplies too,,
you always here positive wonderful things for sure...

Teddy

Yeah, those brushes are nice. I haven't had a chance to use them yet, though. The handles really are as long as the website says. I ended up chopping off the handle so I can chuck it in my drill.

This is actually what most people do. I did a shorter handle on the 29mm since the cases aren't that long.

Wow talk about service. So I had no idea Chis had these brushes until I read your post yesterday afternoon, I ordered them shortly after and Chris already has them in the Truck on the way to me.

Chris you're setting the bar pretty high here but once your hands are full of diapers and diaper rash cream you might have to back it off to 24 hour turn around times instead of 12 hours!

Congrats on the pending little rocketeer. It might help speed the delivery if you give her a 5 second countdown.

"Stirrups are clear. Bassinet is clear. Baby going in 5...4...3..." :lol:

Chris, congrats to you and your wife! As Oct 6 was a week ago, hoping you meant Nov 6.

All I can say is: "Sleep now!" You will get lots of well intentioned advice, some of which may actually be useful. You (plural) get to decide what actually works for you. Your lives are going do be very different.

Did I mention catching up on sleep now?

Chris, congrats to you and your wife! As Oct 6 was a week ago, hoping you meant Nov 6.

All I can say is: "Sleep now!" You will get lots of well intentioned advice, some of which may actually be useful. You (plural) get to decide what actually works for you. Your lives are going do be very different.

Did I mention catching up on sleep now?

It was oct 6. He's already late to the show.

Congrats! Please keep us informed. BTW, try pizza and a walk to induce labor; worked with both of mine... :wink:

Congrats Cris and best of luck with your new full time business. You have some of the best service in the biz.

congrats on the 1st :)

perhaps eating a bag of DORITOS at next Dr. appointment will speed up the delivery ?

You will now find out the true and horrible reason that baby wipes were REALLY invented for.

Best wishes to you and your entire family.

Back