Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Buzzard

Reaction score
Congratulations. My daughter was born in '74 and my granddaughter is 4. It is a tough slog with an infant who depends on their parents for everything.
They change your life.
They become toddlers and are aware of so much, even if they do not quite understand how things work.
They change your life.
Teenagers...

Run. Hide.

Seriously, best wishes from a 65 year old granddad.

Chas

DrewD

Reaction score
Any chance we could see a holiday sale on motors? You might get yourself a new customer! ;)

DrewD

Reaction score
Missed it! Just my luck. I subscribed to your mailing list. Do you email notifications regarding upcoming sales?

tbonerocketeer

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Missed it! Just my luck. I subscribed to your mailing list. Do you email notifications regarding upcoming sales?
I did this time, day of sale. First time I used it.

75Grandville

Reaction score
As a customer, I can confirm that I got the notification of the sale, day of the sale, so Chris' notification system works.

Now if he'd just put the stuff I want on deep discount...

Or free hazmat!!

75Grandville

Reaction score
K627? Pls? Throw in free #25 nozzle?

In all fairness, my rocket $ are constrained by multiple disasters at our newly purchased house, so don't put stuff on sale just for me. :wink: I can always pick that reload up at the NSL and save shipping that way. I don't need it until August anyway.

DrewD

Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying some Loki motors for the first time, so i'm very interested in the possibility of the sale on some Loki reloads to get me going.

Danh

Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying some Loki motors for the first time, so i'm very interested in the possibility of the sale on some Loki reloads to get me going.
Don't think about it just buy some you won't regret it !

markg

Reaction score
I recently picked up a 3" Darkstar, I'm keeping my eye out for some 54mm Loki Hardware with a polished nozzle :)

cheers - mark

AdAstraPerAspera

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I recently picked up a 3" Darkstar, I'm keeping my eye out for some 54mm Loki Hardware with a polished nozzle :)

cheers - mark
A lot of it is sold out at the moment... I'm in the market too. Does anyone know when Scott is getting more made?

AdAstraPerAspera

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
54/2800 was the one I was originally concerned about, then I saw you were out of others too, like the 54/1200.

tbonerocketeer

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
54/2800 was the one I was originally concerned about, then I saw you were out of others too, like the 54/1200.
Ah, that's probably because they are sitting my garage waiting to be received from today's in bound shipment.

Forever_Metal

JustAnotherBAR
Reaction score
Chris,

You heading to PMW launch Sat? A few of the students are coming down to cert and need motors and such! Let me know kind Sir!

fm

tbonerocketeer

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Chris,

You heading to PMW launch Sat? A few of the students are coming down to cert and need motors and such! Let me know kind Sir!

fm
Oh yeah, I'll be there. Weather looks wonderful...low 70s and no wind :)

BDB

Absent Minded Professor
Reaction score
Just thought I'd say that Chris is my new favorite dealer for rocket stuff. The website looks and works great. He ships quickly and adjusts the shipping charges to reflect the actual cost. And he carries Loki!

tbonerocketeer

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just thought I'd say that Chris is my new favorite dealer for rocket stuff. The website looks and works great. He ships quickly and adjusts the shipping charges to reflect the actual cost. And he carries Loki!
Thanks. I aim to please.