Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We have put some website only pricing up, along with a shipping special. I also have a special on firewire ematches. There is a preorder option now available, though we have almost all motors 54mm and smaller in stock, as well as a selection of 75mm, with more on the way. I have almost all of the Loki research products in stock as well. Come check us out. www.csrocketry.com

We just restocked some Aerotech reloads, as well as Altus metrum, and Aeropack. I also just added a new Kevlar size, 1/8" tubular Kevlar @.60/ft. Come try us out. We never mark our prices up above MSRP like some of the places do and we ship most orders within 24hrs, typically the same day it is ordered.

I have bought several things from Chris both in person and thru the mail. He has a wide selection of engines and other parts. I met Chris at NSL and he patiently answered my questions both days I was there. I recently ordered some things online and got the shipping notification within an hour and received the package two days later. Thanks Chris

Doc Brown

Back