Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

tbonerocketeer

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We have put some website only pricing up, along with a shipping special. I also have a special on firewire ematches. There is a preorder option now available, though we have almost all motors 54mm and smaller in stock, as well as a selection of 75mm, with more on the way. I have almost all of the Loki research products in stock as well. Come check us out. www.csrocketry.com

tbonerocketeer

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We just restocked some Aerotech reloads, as well as Altus metrum, and Aeropack. I also just added a new Kevlar size, 1/8" tubular Kevlar @.60/ft. Come try us out. We never mark our prices up above MSRP like some of the places do and we ship most orders within 24hrs, typically the same day it is ordered.

timbucktoo

Staff member
TRF Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Ordered some motors Monday & reviewed them today. Great, expedient service!

75Grandville

Reaction score
You've already got my $. Again.

You got the order packed up and the info to FedEx before my wife noticed the sizable hole in our checking account. That's fast!

DocBrown

Great Scott!
Reaction score
I have bought several things from Chris both in person and thru the mail. He has a wide selection of engines and other parts. I met Chris at NSL and he patiently answered my questions both days I was there. I recently ordered some things online and got the shipping notification within an hour and received the package two days later. Thanks Chris

Doc Brown