Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good Chris. It is nice to see an expanded selection of altimeters.

:cheers:Hey Chris. Great job on the site. Great inventory tracking and nice discounts. Thanks again for taking great care of me this last week. Oz

I don't know whether this was the issue, but I'll point out that when reading TRF from the mobile app, signatures are not displayed.

Nice site and selection!

Mark

I have never liked the app. I think it's useless. I use my mobile almost 100% to access TRF. I use a browser. Works fine. Nice job Chris.

Getting back on track - I like that you've added a note on the special order items. That way, we both understand what the expected lead time is. Prevents frustration and manages expectations on both ends.

Getting back on track - I like that you've added a note on the special order items. That way, we both understand what the expected lead time is. Prevents frustration and manages expectations on both ends.

Thanks. I'm working on a few corrections for it right now, but I think it will be a great thing for everyone.

Just put my hat in the queue for the CTI 98mm 4Gr hardware set, Order Number: #160429-171354-2504. Quite a wait but I understand...

3 minutes closer...!!!

Back