Chris' Rocket Supplies Super Star

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawndart

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Now I think Chris is just showing off.

I ordered a bunch of Aerotech kits for my birthday (and 55 year rocketry anniversary). Placed order really late on Thursday night (so Chris really got it first thing Friday). Fedex just delivered a big box.

Now I think Chris is just showing off.

I ordered a bunch of Aerotech kits for my birthday (and 55 year rocketry anniversary). Placed order really late on Thursday night (so Chris really got it first thing Friday). Fedex just delivered a big box.
Where do you live next door to Chris. I to have always had great service from Chris.

Chris has great customer service. He takes good care of us! I always appreciate his great work.

Where do you live next door to Chris. I to have always had great service from Chris.
Use to live really close, but I'm in Maryland now (30 miles from MDRA's site) in beautiful historic Chestertown.

Friday morning to Tuesday morning from GA to Eastern Shore of MD (eastern side of the Chesapeake Bay) including a weekend is insane.

I buy everything I can from Chris.

There were various vendors in both my rocketry and model railroad hobbies whose customer service was such that orders often seemed to arrive before I completed it.

I think they were messing with the Space-Time Contiuum and as we all know, that never ends well.

I'm convinced that man never sleeps. I placed an order for motors late at night at one point, and when I woke up I had two emails from USPS - one saying that a label was created sometime in the middle of the night, and a second saying that they had received the packages at their facility at something like 6:15 in the morning.

Back