Chris' Rocket Supplies sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, Since I was not paying attention to the time while working on filling these orders, 6PM will be the new end time. Thanks to everyone that ordered, I am working on filling them as fast as I can. I sent several out today already and the rest should be shipped by Tuesday or Wednesday. While my sale may not have had as much discounting as some others, my orders will ALL be shipping this week and that seems worth a few extra dollars to me. Thanks again everyone, best sale I have had yet :)

Glad to hear you had a successful sale. I had my eye on Loki hardware. Your AT 38/240 specials were awesome, but I didn't budget for HazMat; and I'm trying to not buy more motors ATM. Good prices nonetheless. Nicely done.

Last edited:
I placed my order around 9:00 this morning; ordered several Loki reloads; received notice that the shipping price was lowered around 2:30 today. I assume that means that my order has been processed. This is my first order with Chris, but thus far, I've been pretty impressed. Thanks.

Yep. I get all of my motors from him and my 1/2 inch kevlar. Shipping is always quick and he only charges actual shipping, he handles for free. Lol. He must live in a post office.

Didn't partake in the sale, but Chris's service is second to none.

At one point at had Loki hardware in my cart and my phone refreshed... my cart was empty, and the Loki hardware was gone lol.. I took it as a sign lol.

Crud, assumed it would be Saturday. Afraid to ask what I missed!

The 38/240 motor hardware set with a reload (H242T, H148R, H73J, H123W). MSRP is $120.99 Door buster price:$60 Hazmat shipping will be automatically applied by the site. Limit 1 per customer please.
Select CTI 75 and 98mm reload are 20% off.
Aerotech reloads are priced up to 40% off.
Loki Reloads are also priced up to 20% off.
1/8" kevlar is on sale and more.

Ok guys, Since I was not paying attention to the time while working on filling these orders, 6PM will be the new end time. Thanks to everyone that ordered, I am working on filling them as fast as I can. I sent several out today already and the rest should be shipped by Tuesday or Wednesday. While my sale may not have had as much discounting as some others, my orders will ALL be shipping this week and that seems worth a few extra dollars to me. Thanks again everyone, best sale I have had yet :)

Just think, in another couple years you'll have "help" boxing up those orders! :)

-Kevin

The 38/240 motor hardware set with a reload (H242T, H148R, H73J, H123W). MSRP is $120.99 Door buster price:$60 Hazmat shipping will be automatically applied by the site. Limit 1 per customer please.

Phew, nothing from my shopping list. Still sounds fun though. Thanks!

just had to put it out didn't ya... well, at least i'll have $$ left for next year...

fm

Did anyone else notice that he had PAPI on sale?? yeah.... honest, and a load of other research supplies.
Wasn't in need of anything this time around, but, check your in box (chris) I want to pre-order that BIG 54mm case pls!

Thanks everyone for the orders! I spent this weekend processing them. Perks of purchasing from me...your orders have either shipped or are ready for pickup tomorrow so everyone should receive them this week and tracking info should be in your email boxes shortly. This has been by far the best sale I have had orders for and I truly appreciate your support. From the bottom of our hearts, my family thanks you.

Just opened up a box of Loki goodness. I think that I405 is begging to be flown this weekend.

Thanks for such fast service!

IMG_2075.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty excited to fly some Loki motors next year. Any ETA on the Loki 38-480 hardware Chris?

Back