• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Chris-Craft Mahogany kit by Dumas Boats

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n27sb

N27SB
Reaction score
Getting ready to list this on EBAY. Bought this for my Dad a few years ago but due to his failing eyesight he is not able to do this kit justice. It has only been opened to inspect the contents. The Dumas Boats kits are beautiful and very detailed. The price is $165.00. (Normally $420 Retail) + shipping. I will be listing on EBAY next week.IMG_8525.JPGIMG_8527.JPGScreen Shot 2021-04-29 at 7.33.25 AM.png

Last edited:
Must not buy another model....Must not buy another model....MUST NOT buy another......

Please somebody spare my bank account from this....Already have 3 boats in the build pile.....

Must not buy another model....Must not buy another model....MUST NOT buy another......

Please somebody spare my bank account from this....Already have 3 boats in the build pile.....
I understand the sickness

I had a major brain tick looking at the photos. Kept seeing "dumbass boats" instead of "dumas boats"

When I was a kid, my dad and I built one of their boat kits. I've always read it that way. :)

Back