Check your packages

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lugnut56

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A few months ago, I received an Amazon gift card. I ordered a Lance Delta and a Super Big Bertha and received 2 tracking numbers. After a few days ,received the Lance Delta, but no Bertha. Checked with the PO and checked the tracking numbers online, but both said everything had been delivered. Contacted Amazon and got a refund on the Bertha. The Lance Delta box had a seal on on the box, and I don't normally open the rocket kits until I am ready to start building them. A few days ago opened the Lance Delta kit and thought that's odd, there are two very different nose cones in here, along with some different body tube sizes, and discovered the shipper had packed the Bertha in the same box as the Lance Delta (totally understandably) , but for some reason had assigned 2 shipping numbers. I was happy to discover the Bertha kit, as I was about ready to order another one. I would recommend that shippers put a label on package stating clearly to check the contents if they do this. Has this happened to anyone else?

Amazon frequently combines orders into one box, mostly because it's shipped to Hawaii. Did the package come from the Amazon distribution (with the smile logo) or from a vendor?

Heh, one time I ordered a fairly expensive set of Bose headphones. When I received it I thought that "gee that's an awfully large box." It was a case lot of a dozen headphones. Yeah, I returned 'em.

Heh, one time I ordered a fairly expensive set of Bose headphones. When I received it I thought that "gee that's an awfully large box." It was a case lot of a dozen headphones. Yeah, I returned 'em.
When I was in retail this happened all the time. I should recieve 1 box of 12 pens and I get a gross of them. LOL

Back