Check out my Decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Finaly finished the decals to go on my rocket, Polaris. I used The Print Shop Delux 10, it was great for decals because it allows you to easlily add fancy text and pics and rotate them so that you get most out of a sheet.
If you wanna see them, I have attached them in GIF format. (FYI: The decals lose A LOT of quality in the print shop format to GIF format transfer).
Opinions are apreciated!

-Paul

PS. I am not puting all of the decals on the sheet on the rocket, some are just misc stuff that I could use for future rockets.

Sweet decals.

Is *.jpg an option? I find jpg make better images.

Well I usualy print the decals with the print shop sign format, that way I have no quality loss, but for exporting yes .jpg is an option. Ill make a jpg file if you really want.

-Paul

Nope... not required. Misunderstood your post. Not sure why but I thought you wanted opinions on image format options. Doh!

With a second reading I clearly see you wanted opinions on the decals. I say again... Doh! :)

Very very nice work.

I just hope you don't get into trouble...Shouldn't half of them be in French?

sandman

Paul...

Looks like you are going to be flying it in full colors!!! :D

Great job on the decals...I really liked the ones for the motors and weight, small but effective. With what you have, the Polaris should dress up very nicely! ;)

Once again, fine job bro!!!

Carl

PS: Get them applied quick, I want to see a final pic...

Hmmm French I never thought of that. I will consider it. I will apply the decals as soon as I get a forth coat of paint on the rocket. (Airbrushes put on thin coats).

-Paul

PS I will have pics as soon as it is done. I got a new camera recently and it would make a good addition to the test roll.

Back