Cheap epoxy mixing cups at dollar store

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmgrime

Reaction score
Found these - 20 for $1. Going to use some for my upcoming BF sale fiberglass kits.

1448150113247.jpg

Uh-oh...didn't know it wasn't sporting not to pay for them. Do I have to quit using ketchup in those little foil packs instead of buying a bottle too??? (There's a million jokes about disposable income, growing up poor and staying that way, being a cheep SOB-write your own and fill in here _____________________________!! LOL).

Uh-oh...didn't know it wasn't sporting not to pay for them. Do I have to quit using ketchup in those little foil packs instead of buying a bottle too??? (There's a million jokes about disposable income, growing up poor and staying that way, being a cheep SOB-write your own and fill in here _____________________________!! LOL).

That's why I go to the Burger King with the pump ketchup, those baby-size paper cups are sure handy :).

That's why I go to the Burger King with the pump ketchup, those baby-size paper cups are sure handy :).
I should thank my local BK for contributing to Tripoli-LOL! It's so bad with me my wife calls me Fagin. I figure fast food joints as fair game. Just your average Doctor's office is a supermarket of values! That's just purely from an observational standpoint though...

been using 'party cups'(usually used to hold nuts/small candies) for small quantities of epoxy (up to 1 oz.), find them with party supplies at the local grocery store.
Rex

I help clean up after communion at church...lots of cups for no more than 10 minutes of my time.

Back