Cheap Engines?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidsheeep

Reaction score
anyone know a place online where i can get some cheap engines? d and under... almost anything less that $5 a pack or maybe somwhere where they have bulk packs or something...

Toys-R-Us has flight packs (30 engine assortment) for under $30.

Micheal's craft store...watch the paper for store coupons...40% or 50% off!

That is not online though, that's "in the store"...the shipping is a killer!

sandman

A2ZHobbies
EHobbies
HobbyLinc

I've bought at all three. They all ship fast. Stocks vary so I keep three windows open, add what I want to the three shopping carts then order from who ever is cheapest or has everything I want. I usually get a cheap kit while I'm at it since I'm allready paying for shipping.

Depends on what your looking for, Walmart has flight packs for just under five dollars,( for a three pak) but your choices are somewhat limited.
Larry

where is that 30 pack for $30? i cant find it anywhere on the toys r us site or anything like that...

i guess im not gonna find it cheaper than the hobby shop near me...

It's actually the 24pk "Estes Blast-off flight pack" that is in their (TRU) brick and mortar stores. They vary in price from $27.00 to $32.00
Michaels also carries the Blast-off flight pack at $48.00, but with the 50% off coupon, it's $24.00 or a buck a motor.

looks great actually... alittle off... i needed b42's and c67's and d123's and d125's and a83's but to tell ya the truth ive never had a problem with ejection times... i think i put my pheonix up with a d125 last time (my lord im a criminal... shoot me) and it was a perfect flight... i guess ill just get em down by the hobby shop...

:D CHEAP ENGINES:D thats a laugh...think of a number and double it,thats what we pay in the U.K. But it's worth it:)

Back