Chat time for Brits?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What video editing software do you use?

• Adobe

• Pinnacle

• Roxio

• Ulead

• Windows Movie Maker

• Other

• Adobe

• Pinnacle

• Roxio

• Ulead

• Windows Movie Maker

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

WiK

Site Admin
Reaction score
Hey,

First of all, I wasnt too sure where to put this, Here or in the Forum Forum. So feel free to move this mods if its in the wrong place :)

I was just thinking, I have never seen another Brit in the chat room... In fact the first time Ive ever seen anyone in there was Saturday at 9pm and that was Flying_Silverad. So what do you other Brits think of this: A scheduled chat sometime in the next couple of weeks? (Maybe this has already happened but I wasnt paying attention and missed it ;))

I think Saturday evening would probably be the best time to do it, but what times can we make? I cant do anything too late (early paper round) but I dont get back from work 'till 5pm...

Phil

Nice one for getting the ball rolling, Phil. Proper Job!

I'm up for 8-9, 'cos I normally get 'lubricated' on a Saturday night, and things start getting a 'bit tricky' after 9! :D

Whatever time its scheduled for, I'll try to be there.

I suppose its hard to type when your "lubricated" ;)

I hope you arent like that when you launch! :eek:

Phil

yep ..im up for this any time and saturday nights are great for me(except tiis saturday 14th feb...Not only valentines day it,s also my better halfs birthday)but normally saturday will be ok:)

I still wish there was a system so that you could tell how many (if any) folks were in the chat room by some sort of cue on the home page.

Like flys to porch light they would come!

(except tiis saturday 14th feb...Not only valentines day it,s also my better halfs birthday)

arthur,

My wife's birthday too!

LOL! I have to keep mine happy...she buys me rocket stuff!

sandman

:) The really great thing about birthdays on valentines day is that you can never forget them which with my memory is an added bonus:D

So, shall we try a chat starting at 8pm next saturday (Sat 21)??

Just to remind everyone:

8pm tonight (Sat 21st) in the chat room!!

Phil

I'll try an pop in for a bit, I can't really stay very long though. Should be good all the same.

With you on that, John. I wish I could have stayed longer - but I had an important appointment with a bottle of Red Wine round a mates house.

I enjoyed it, it was cool having Sandman joining in too, the chat session wasn't intended to be Brits only. That said, he joined in as we were discussing the most British of subjects - the weather! ;)

The TRF ad in 10..9..8..7, we discussed, is an excelent idea. Respect to WiK for taking that 'on board'.

Must do it again, soon! :D

yea, gents, that was fun!

I'll be back next Saturday too.

sandman

Right, so shall we make that a weekly event?

I enjoyed it too! :) My mates at school are taking the mick outta me now because that sounds "dodgy" ;)

LoL Cyd, it 10, 9, 8... :p theres no 7 :) Im gonna finish the graphics tonight when i get home!

So next Saturday at 8?

Phil

Originally posted by WiK
Right, so shall we make that a weekly event?

So next Saturday at 8?
Yep - lets make it regular.

Can't make it this Sat, though. I'll be 'tredding the boards' with my local Amature Dramatics Club, trying to speak in an American accent. at 8pm. I should be there the week after. :D

Sorry I didn't get in last week, I'll try this coming saturday. Again probably won't be able to stay long.

Back