Chat Room Idea

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
I would like to make a suggestion for the Chat Room. With all the talent that’s in the TRF family, we should have a weekly rocket show of our own using the chat arena.
Interviews, build and design topic discussions, debate what have you, all rocket related of course.
The topic and a time could be announced in the forum area. You could set aside say, 40 minutes for the “show” with the last portion devoted to questions and answers. Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

Well, you mentioned it. You get to host. :) I'm still reeling from the tshirts not selling. But it is a good idea so if you can get it started, have fun. Who is gonna be the first guest?

Ditto! Sounds like a great idea. Would be better than the BS we yak about in there all the other times! Just Kiddin'

Jason

Originally posted by PGerringer
Well, you mentioned it. You get to host. :) I'm still reeling from the tshirts not selling. But it is a good idea so if you can get it started, have fun. Who is gonna be the first guest?

Well. Personally, I would like to interview a few of you guys. The first person that comes to mind....
maybe Sandman?

J

Originally posted by Rocketmanic
I too like the idea...... What Day and Time are we talking about here?

Great Question...Maybe a poll would better reveal the answer. I like the middle of the week myself. I think it's a nice way to break up the week and people usually have lots of stuff going on from friday night to Sunday. Maybe the moderator could help out here with some stats/....?

This is such a good idea! Its been mooted a few times, now. Hope it comes together this time.

We should archive transcripts of the sessions, too. For the benefit of newcomers, and people who couldn't make it for whatever reason (eg. they are sound asleep - £$%^# timezones ;) ).

another slant to this would be "manufacturers forums" .

we have several on TRF and I would certainly be willing/interested in being available to answer questions and chat about FlisKits.

Back