Chat party July 31

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Reaction score
Im inviting everyone to come in to chat the 31'st at 6pm cst if you would like to it to sunday at the same time say now and we would have all weekend. I hope to see ya all there

and btw the Mrs will be coming in there also.............. Oh CarlT she says HIIIIIIIIII (I got her a PML gift coming here shortly)

mods should get a teamspeak server or a ventrillo or something for this site :D

Originally posted by Bowhunter
Im inviting everyone to come in to chat the 31'st at 6pm cst if you would like to it to sunday at the same time say now and we would have all weekend. I hope to see ya all there

You might overlap with the tail-end of brit-chat which starts at 8pm BST every saturday. Watch out, because by that time we may be pretty tired and emotional!

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
we may be pretty tired and emotional!
drunk.gif

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
You might overlap with the tail-end of brit-chat which starts at 8pm BST every saturday. Watch out, because by that time we may be pretty tired and emotional!

Emotional? Brits? I thought that only happened during football matches. ;)

Originally posted by kenobi65
We're refering to the 'Brahms and Liszt' type of emotional - not the overweight-midfielder type! ;)

I've got a BBQ to go to on Sat night, but I should be home by 9pm(BST), so I'll be joining in the shananagans. WARNING: I'm liable to be a bit 'emotional' already, as theres bound to be beer flowing at the BBQ! :D

DURING.....also(depending on the importance of the game)...several days before the game and most of week after:D

Originally posted by cydermaster
We're refering to the 'Brahms and Liszt' type of emotional - not the overweight-midfielder type! ;)

Ah. So, weepy, as opposed to belligerant and pummeling? ;-)

Ah. So, weepy, as opposed to belligerant and pummeling? ;-)

To be honest, it can go either way, but it doesn't have to be extreme in either direction.

"Tired & emotional" was coined by the media over here, usually to describe the condition of some notable or other (politicians are a good example) who had been arrested by the police after a disturbance of some kind.

I hate to through a monkey wrench into the works but July 31st is the first day of Sport Launch at NARAM.

I'll be in Virginia.

sandman

Back