Changes at Dog House Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waywayanda

Reaction score
Dog House Rocketry is pleased to announce some exciting changes. The Dog House Rocketry product line has been been purchased by a rocketry vendor that will continue offering our great products and are complementary to their products to cover your rocketry needs.

Due to personal demands within our family over the past several months it has been increasingly difficult to find time to keep stock on the shelves. So when faced with the reality of having to shutdown the business, we were happy to find a vendor that will continue to provide the Dog House products.

Please bear with us as the new vendor gets geared up to handle all the new products. They will make an announcement in the near future.

Dog House Rocketry was in business for over 5 years providing niche rocketry products. We have enjoyed working with our customers and the rocket community as a whole. This is a great hobby, with great people, and we are glad to have been a part of it.

Thanks to all our customers,
The Dog House Rocketry Team (2 & 4-footed)

Wow, Bill, I am shocked. I will miss your incredibly quick service and all-around helpfulness. I hope the new vendor has your commitment to excellence. Please don't be a stranger to these forums!

I feel for the new vendor.....Bill is going to be a tough act to follow to say the least.
I mean, how do you improve on "perfect"?

all the best Bill, to you and your family,
Good luck to the new vendor,
ssix

Agreed, best wishes for your future, you will be missed! I've got your wiring products in every DD rocket I have.

Dog House Rocketry is one of my favorite sites to visit and order from. Always great and fast service. Glad the products will still be available, hope new vendor lives up to the great service.

All the best to you in your future endeavors Bill...
Take care,,
Be safe,,

Teddy

Am glad you found a solution you are happy with , Bill .

Will miss the same day turnaround on those orders - no one is faster !

Kenny

Last edited:
Bill, you will be missed, but happy for you and your family.
Your service has always been one of the best and I hope the new vendor continues.
Every single one of your products are in my rockets and have never failed.

Bill-what everyone before me has said and more. You've been a great vendor and I consider you a friend. Thanks for all the support over the years and know I only wish you the best in your future endeavours and peace to you and yours in the coming year. Drop in every once in a while and let us know how you are doing. Thanks again for your dedication and service to our hobby and for the custom work you've done for me in the past. Merry Christmas and many happy returns of the new year. We will all miss you and wish you only the best. Walk in peace, brother!

Presently these DHR website items do not appear on the Binder website: 1/4" Rail Side arm; Rail & Rod stops; Rail button standoffs; Drill guide, and launch control system. Not sure if they are going to be there at some later time. Personally I'll miss the rail & rod stops and standoffs.

Presently these DHR website items do not appear on the Binder website: 1/4" Rail Side arm; Rail & Rod stops; Rail button standoffs; Drill guide, and launch control system. Not sure if they are going to be there at some later time. Personally I'll miss the rail & rod stops and standoffs.

Mike told me you can find rail buttons on the Binder Design section of the website. He does hope to add the well nuts at some time.

The charge wells with integrated terminals are also missing, I love these things (and need more!), so I hope they'll show up also.

I had Bill make some custom wiring harnesses for me over the years, really curious if Binder plans to support that also or if it's only the raw parts.

Freaked out when I discovered that I didn't have enough 1.5 gram charge cups to finish the avbay lids on my 4" V2. Went to Binder designs webpage and found them. Ordered them Wednesday, asking for Priority mail shipping and got notification that Brenda Fisher shipped them Priority mail yesterday. Ok, they might not have everything Bill had on his site, but they are giving us most of the stuff with the same great service we expected from Doghouse. I'm happy!

Got my charge cups in yesterday and noticed that my shipping charges had been adjusted to the cost of a Priority mail small box.
Binder design is doing it right!

Thanks for all the nice compliments. Our great customers made the business entertaining and you kept my grey matter active with your ideas for new products. Yes Will, even the octopus wiring harnesses. ;)

Sounds like you all are keeping Mike busy, so glad the transition has gone well.

Bill

FYI, The rail button standoffs are not (yet) on the Binder Design website, but they do have them in stock, just contact via email. I just ordered some.

I liked the rail buttons Bill sold, with the small standoff built into the guide.

He sold these in packs of 10.

These were great rail buttons that he had.

I did not see them on the Binder site.

I liked the rail buttons Bill sold, with the small standoff built into the guide.

He sold these in packs of 10.

These were great rail buttons that he had.

I did not see them on the Binder site.

See the post above yours.

Back