• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Change of Plans Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSTransplant

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
All -- I have very much enjoyed this forum since I joined back in October of 2022 -- not that long ago, I know. And over the past 4 months or so, I have asembled quite the ecclectic collection of models for my build pile -- 33 to be exact! But two things have happened since I started assembling this build pile -- my life has changed significantly and my build interest has changed as well. I just realized that I have alot more fun with my own designs and playing around in RockSim and focusing on upscales / modifications to others designs. So the first thing to go was my 1966 Mustang GT, and the second thing to go will be my aforementioned build pile. I'm not interested in selling individually. I have appended an inventory below. Taking into account the discount pricing that can be found out there -- especially for the Estes products -- I have priced this lot at $1050 OBO. Please PM me if you are interested in making an offer.

Kits For Sale.PNG

Last edited:
All --

Here is the same list as above (in original posting) with some asking prices added -- but of course I am willing to negotiate. I will do my best to accomodate. I will charge a flat rate of $5 for shipping. Please PM me with interest.

v/r,

JP

Rockets for Sale.PNG

Last edited:
Back