• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Cesaroni pro29 hardware, complete set and closure, Never Used

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddiejojo

Reaction score
This is a complete set (when I purchased them anyway), of Cesaroni 29mm hardware, 1grain to 6grain XL cases with closure and DAT adapter. All new and never used including containers (though the 1grain didn't come with one). Total list price of the set is $208, I want $104 firm. If I need to ship, that will be on top. I live 90 minutes north of Argonia, Kansas for the Airfest attendees.

Kent Burnett
Arlington, KS
[email protected]
(620) 727-0045

Attachments

• pro29.jpg
    pro29.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
I might not have been first. My PM was not viewed yet. Someone may have emailed/contacted by phone before I sent a PM.

This is a complete set (when I purchased them anyway), of Cesaroni 29mm hardware, 1grain to 6grain XL cases with closure and DAT adapter. All new and never used including containers (though the 1grain didn't come with one). Total list price of the set is $208, I want $104 firm. If I need to ship, that will be on top. I live 90 minutes north of Argonia, Kansas for the Airfest attendees.

Kent Burnett
Arlington, KS
[email protected]
(620) 727-0045
Did you sale the set yet! If not I would like to buy it.

Kent Burnett
Arlington, KS
[email protected]
(620) 727-0045
Pleased to announce that this case set is on it's way to DabCat. Thank you all for your interest

Back