• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Cesaroni Pro 75 4 Grain Hardware set, Cert 3 chute, etc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diosces

Reaction score
Selling some of Cert 3 stuff I had prepped but never used. buyers pays shipping.

1. Cesaroni Pro 75 4G 4 Grain Hardware set. Front and rear closures and retainers, Never used a few minor dings, scratches from traveling back and forth the MDRA launches but doesn’t affect the integrity.. label text wore off (pain to get the adhesive off gaffers tape that was on it for 4 years :p $270 plus shipping Sold to Markemathes
Pro 75 Pic 3.jpg Pro 75 pic 2.jpgPro 75 pic 1.jpg

• Cesaroni Pro 75 Wrench $40 plus shipping sold
  • Cesaroni Pro 74 Spacer $25 plus shipping
Ces 75 Spacer & wrench.jpg

All above : Pro 75 4 G Hardware set +Wrench + Spacer 305 total plus shipping Sold to Markmathes

• Sky Angle Cert Large Chute, never used in packaging. $90 plus shipping Sold to seth_cooper

Cert 3 Large chute.jpg
  • Two 30x30” square Chute protector , new never used in packaging x 2 $30 + shipping for the pair SOLD to Seth_cooper
Top Flight chute protectors.jpg

Attachments

• Pro 75 pic 1.jpg
    Pro 75 pic 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Pro 75 Pic 3.jpg
    Pro 75 Pic 3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'll take the chute and nomex protectors.

I'll take the 75mm hardware if the previous offer falls through.
Hi Seth, 74
5 set sold. Your Offer for the chute and protectors accepted.let's pm for payment and shipping details

Pro 75 set with wrench and spacer mailed out today.
Payment for the chute and protectors received today, will put out priority mail first thing tomorrow.

Thanks all!

Back